Darwin - Rehabilitation Consultant – EP / Physio
- : Live Big
- : 15-May-2020
- : Darwin NT 800
At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.About our Perks
- Excellent remuneration package – 20% consultant bonus on base + referral and talent bonuses, half yearly salary reviews
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development with a comprehensive succession plan
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Recreation leave
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- access to an external employee assistance program
- paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, or Physiotherapy
- Registration with AHPRA or ESSA
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence
If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to help people, apply now!
No Similar Jobs Found.