Part time Dental Hygienist 3 days per week, Monday, Tuesday & Thursday in the lower North Shore.
practice has been situated on the Lower North Shore for over 30 years and are
very fortunate to have amazing loyal patients and a fantastic support
team. The ideal candidate for this position will need to be flexible, be
able to work as a team player, but also be self-managed and motivated. A
stand out applicant would possess great passion for their career and be highly
skilled to meet the demands of our patient and practice needs.
successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
General dental hygiene duties will include
greeting our patients in the waiting room, providing them with a supportive,
caring and professional attitude. Explaining the appointment and what
will be involved.
Being able to carry out all hygiene
treatments such as: oral hygiene education, routine scale and polish, root
planning and periodontal therapy, fluoride and remineralisation treatments,
periodontal charting, dental radiography including intraoral, OPG and CBCT
imaging, fissure sealants or sealant restorations.
You will be required to complete your
notes to a satisfactory standard and adhere to template.
Update or check all your patient’s
medical histories before carrying out treatment.
Be able to work well with children of
Work in collaboration with the
Dentists, General Manager, Dental Assistants, and Administration staff.
Follow instruction and guidance from
the Dentists to help optimise patient oral health and treatment plans.
Adhere to practice policies and
Qualifications: Bachelor of Oral Health
(BOH) or Advanced Diploma of Oral Health (Dental Hygiene)
Experience: a minimum of 3 years of
experience in a hygienist role.
Ability to learn new skills and
contribute in our team meetings with a team player attitude.
Ability to manage your assigned room
and work efficiently.
Demonstrate public relations, empathy
and sympathy, as well as having a proactive personality.
- Posted By: AB Dental & Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-05-20
- Location:Wollongong NSW 2500
- 50-years established, great team, great books
- General Dentist required
- Posted By: Canberra City Dentistry
- Posted Date: 2022-05-19
- Location:All Canberra ACT
- This unique position will see the successful Associate practitioner move into a very niche role with...
- Dental Specialist
- Posted By: The Hub Dental Specialist Centre
- Posted Date: 2022-05-18
- Location:Strathpine QLD 4500
- The Hub Dental Specialist Centre has the vision to foster the development of a close knit network of...
- Posted By: Avenue Dental Kawana
- Posted Date: 2022-05-18
- Location:Warana QLD 4575
- Avenue Dental is the best dental practice to work for in Australia. Apply now for a position as a de...