Dermal and Laser Technician
Location: 2 Locations
Posted on: 30 May 2022
Do you love to help people look and feel great? Do you want continual skill and professional development through our ongoing training program? Advanced therapists are highly regarded in the medi-aesthetics industry and we can support you in achieving this skillset.
Australian Skin Clinics Watergardens is recruiting for Beauty Therapists to work at our state-of-the-art clinic, equipped with the finest technology and staffed by an experienced, passionate, fun, and results-driven team.
The ideal candidate:
Must hold a Diploma in beauty therapy.
- Ideally experienced in advanced Dermal therapies
- Laser or IPL experience desirable but not essential (training provided)
- Focused on delivering an amazing client experience through thorough client consultation.
- Passionate about delivering results that match and exceed client expectations
- Retail/Sales experience
- To be an integral member of our high calibre team, you must have the ability to conduct an effective consultation based on a sound understanding of skin science. Prescription and delivery of an appropriate treatment plan is paramount when it comes to your clients' concerns or requirements.
Why work for Australian Skin Clinics?
- Excellent Pay package and incentives plus generous discounts on all treatments and retail products.
- Our team are encouraged to continue to develop their professional skills through ongoing training delivered in a controlled, clinically simulated training environment
- Career progression – We boast an exclusive training provider to Australian Skin Clinics in The Advanced Skills Academy (TASA), a controlled simulated clinic environment, where our technicians are theoretically educated and gain hands-on experience in all areas of the business. These include but not limited to: theory, protocol knowledge, regulations, and practical training. At Australian Skin Clinics, we support and nurture our technical team in obtaining their specific laser licences.
- A state-of-the-art equipped clinic with medical-grade equipment
- A variety of effective, advanced treatments
- All clinics are supported daily by our exclusive training provider, The Advanced Skills Academy (TASA).
- An interactive company intranet where you can learn, interact across the franchise network, obtain assistance from Master Franchise and be kept informed of industry-relevant information and legislative changes.
his position is available at:
399 Melton Hwy, Taylors Lakes VIC 3038
- Advanced Skin and Laser Dermal Therapist
- Posted By: Face by SM
- Posted Date: 2022-07-19
- Location:Paddington NSW 2021
- About the job Located in the heart of Paddington, Face by SM is a results driven clinic which off...
- Dermal Clinician
- Posted By: Vitality Laser and Skin
- Posted Date: 2022-07-13
- Location:Leopold VIC 3224
- We are seeking a qualified Dermal Clinician to work in our Multi Award Winning Clinic. Vitality L...
- Qualified Beauty Therapist
- Posted By: The Skin Coaches
- Posted Date: 2022-07-09
- Location:Mount Isa QLD 4825
- Are you our next Skin Coach? The Skin Coaches is a highly advanced and educated Beauty Salon that...
- Dermal and Laser Therapist
- Posted By: Ultimate Skin & Body Clinic
- Posted Date: 2022-07-09
- Location:Ashmore QLD 4214
- Looking for Laser License and Dermal Therapist, or Senior Beauty Therapist with Advanced Skin knowle...