Since opening over 15 years ago, WA Eye Specialists has been treating numerous eye conditions. We operate 5 specialty clinics across Perth with 5 doctors, 1 optometrist, nurses and administration staff. In addition to our busy patient clinics, we are expanding by establishing a new and professional aesthetic clinic to provide a range of state-of-art dermal and laser services.
This creates an opportunity for an experienced and dedicated individual that can work autonomously, who can deliver outstanding aesthetic services to our patients. The successful candidate will report to the Clinic Principal and will be responsible for aesthetic operations.
The successful candidate who:
- Has a qualification in dermal therapy study (Advanced Diploma or Bachelor of Health Science in Clinical Aesthetics)
- Possess WA laser license (desired or willing to apply for one)
- Can provide various high-quality dermal and laser treatments
- Is highly organised, well presented and can forge strong relationships with patients
- Provide IPL and laser treatments including Dry Eye treatment
- Provide consultations and skin treatments such as chemical peels
- Offer a range of skincare products
- Admin duties such as checking appointments, return calls and online store
Benefits and Perks:
- Staff discount on cosmeceutical products and aesthetic treatments
- Extensive training with latest equipment
- Working and learning from health professionals
- Room for professional growth
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.