About the job
PAEDIATRIC DIETITIAN: PRIVATE PRACTICE - 3 DAYS/WEEK WITH OPPORTUNITY FOR INCREASE
Tania Hillman Nutrition & Dietetics is a rapidly growing dietetic practice, located in leafy Camden. Our practice prides itself on providing clients with a caring, personalised, high quality service. We are looking for an enthusiastic, client-centred paediatric dietitian to become the newest member of the team.
A position within Tania Hillman Nutrition & Dietetics will offer you:
- 3 days per week client work, with expected growth
- An established dietetics practice with a strong referral base and collaborative local allied health relationships
- An opportunity to refine your paediatric dietetic skills and contribute to the direction of the service as it continues to grow
- Exposure to a wide variety of paediatric dietetic presentations, including gastrointestinal conditions, complex restrictive eating/ARFID and enteral feeding management
- Modern equipment and a comfortable, well resourced office space to support providing families with optimal service
- Access to and use of current technology that supports efficiency and excellence of care
To be eligible for work in this position you will need:
- Membership of Dietitians Australia, with APD status
- Minimum of 2 years clinical paediatric dietetic experience
- A strong commitment to, or experience working within Ellyn Satter (sDOR) and responsive feeding frameworks
- A focus on client-centred care and continuing professional & personal development
- An excellent work ethic with the ability to work independently and manage a busy client load
- A Medicare provider number (upon commencement)
- Your own laptop
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance (upon commencement)
- A current National Police Check & Working with Children Check
- Full Covid-19 vaccination
If this sounds like you I encourage you to apply now!
- Your CV (including contact details of 2 professional referees)
- An outline of your dietetic experience, and the personal and professional qualities and skills you can bring to this role
- A short video (or other creative representation) of yourself, what you have enjoyed so far in your career, and are hoping for in your future as a Dietitian.
- Casual Private Practice Dietitian
- Posted By: Fresh Nutrition
- Posted Date: 2022-06-08
- Location:Adelaide SA 5000
- About the job Casual Private Practice DIETITIAN (up to 30 hrs/week) Fresh Nutrition ADELAIDE ...
- Senior Dietitian
- Posted By: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Posted Date: 2022-05-20
- Location:Melbourne VIC 3000
- Position Summary Outstanding candidates are encouraged to apply for positions n...