DPA General Practitioner (GP) - Beautiful practice by the coast
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 27-Oct-2019
- : Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett QLD
General Practitioner Description:
Role Type: General Practitioner Bundaberg
Town Information :
Bundaberg is a fantastic community offering an array of outdoor activities such as whale watching and the world famous Fraser Island national park, perfect for individuals and families. With an established yet growing patient base our doctors need help with the increase in patients, so you'll be earning your percentage in no time!
Locally owned and operated by a doctor who knows the business, so if you are anticipating a move you will want to consider our accredited practices and what we have to offer you:
* High billing percentage and generous guaranteed hourly rate
* An established patient base awaits
* Fantastic work life balance with flexibility around your schedule / roster
* Outstanding induction and orientation program
* Supportive staff and management team
* Renovated practice with modern facilities and equipment
* An in-house Recruitment specialised who will work with you throughout the recruitment process, and also provide support during your time with the family medical practice.
We are family practices, It was started by Dr David McDougall nearly 20 years ago and we've grown to now operate 8 medical centres located throughout Qld and NSW. We remain a family owned business which allows us to ensure our staff enjoys a good work/life balance and our focus is on the best outcome for our patients rather than just the bottom line! We have a number of DWS locations available and offer a guaranteed rate for the first 3 months along with generous billing percentages, so some of our existing Dr's earn in excess of $400k per year. It is an excellent company to work for, you will be well looked after.
No Similar Jobs Found.