- : Regis Agedcare
- : 25-Aug-2020
- : Lutwyche QLD 4030
About the company
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to provide quality care and support to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. As a growing organisation, we now have over 9000 passionate staff that are devoted to providing person-centred care to every individual in our care.
Located amongst natural greenery and a fresh environment, Regis Milpara Lodge is a 86 bed facility located in Inala Village, Blackburn South. This facility has a number of communal areas, including a community café, mini mart and a sun lounge.
About the role
This is a casual position for an experienced Enrolled Nurse to work at our Regis Milpara Lodge home, working a variety of shifts over the 7 day week. The ideal candidate will have previous Aged Care experience as an Enrolled Nurse in Australia, who is medication endorsed, is someone that has good interpersonal skills and is passionate about assisting our residents with their everyday needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct comprehensive review of residents through appropriate assessments
- Complete appropriate documentation
- Support residents with care requirements inline with scope of practice
- Provide oversight and leadership of the home
- Motivate, lead and supervise staff
- Complete reporting and documentation based on requirement
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12 months experience as an Enrolled Nurse in Aged Care (preferred)
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service
- Capability and experience in leading a team
$45k - $65k + super depending on experience
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Valid National Police Check
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
* The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020. This includes both current and future Regis employees.
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- Self managed availability – pick up extra shifts when you want to
- Pay rates are negotiable based on experience and skills
- Appreciation and warm smile everyday at work
- A workplace where you can utilise your clinical and people leader skills
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!
No Similar Jobs Found.