Exercise Physiologist - Cairns
- Part Time position available.
- Contract length: 12 months
This practice is a mobile and in-clinic exercise physiology practice in Cairns QLD. Their new dedicated exercise physiology clinic has just opened in Smithfield on the beautiful Cairns tropical northern beaches and they are looking for a new team member Exercise Physiologist to join them. They specialize in providing rehabilitation services to a range of clients in the community and aged care settings. They provide hydrotherapy services via three different rehabilitation pools in Cairns and also provide one-on-one exercise rehabilitation via local gyms in Cairns. Their in-clinic services include one on one treatment and group-based exercise therapy. Their clientele is diverse and includes patients attending via compensable schemes, aged care, NDIS, DVA, Medicare, as well as private clients. They pride themselves on providing genuine and empathetic patient care and building trusting relationships with both patients and referrers.
Cairns considered the gateway to Australia's Great Barrier Reef, is a city in tropical Far North Queensland. Its Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park tells the stories of indigenous Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with music and dance. Cairns Esplanade, lined with bars and restaurants, has a swimming lagoon. Northwest of the city, Daintree National Park spans mountainous rainforests, gorges, and beaches.
- A part-Time position is available.
- Working hours are flexible
- Paid yearly professional development with the opportunity to follow your professional interests
Ideally, you will have;
- 1 - 2 years experience in a private clinical practice setting
- A genuine and empathetic approach to patient care
- A genuine interest in ongoing professional development and your own personal growth as a practitioner
- Experience in community-based rehabilitation is desired
- Experience in delivering clinical Pilates or the willingness to upskill
- Experience in delivering hydrotherapy or the willingness to upskill
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Flexibility to work across different locations
Qualifications and Experience:
- ESSA accreditation;
- CPR and Senior First aid;
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle;
- Current police check;
- Influenza vaccination, Covid-19 vaccination (Mandatory for Aged Care Workers).
#JOB -100 02884
No Similar Jobs Found.