Exercise Physiologist - Lead Rehabilitation Consultant
APM Workcare understands that prevention and proactive management of injuries in the workplace is critically important and we work with employers and their people to minimise the personal and business impact of injuries, illness and disability through prevention, rehabilitation and training.
As a Lead Rehabilitation Consultant, working either full-time or part-time, you will be using your clinical expertise and skills to manage your client’s recovery and provide specialised and technical expertise to our Melbourne WorkCare team. As a Lead Consultant, you will also have the opportunity to work with key customers and manage cases of a more complex nature.
In this role, you’ll be….
- Undertaking initial assessments and developing effective intervention/rehabilitation plans
- Collaborating with other health and medical practitioners to facilitate treatment objectives
- Providing specialist assessment services related to your discipline
- Actively supporting the team with technical and specialist knowledge and advice
- Preparation of referrals and reports to support the provision of health services
What’s in it for you?
You will have the FLEXIBILITY and AUTONOMY to set your own hours, your own work location and have control over your own diary. Your focus is on achieving effective outcomes for your clients which can be achieved through teleconference, employer visits, worksite meetings, client visits or over the phone.
Joining a COLLEGIATE and SUPPORTIVE team environment you will be provided individualised in-house training and development to support you to achieve realistic daily targets. You will step into a strong culture of motivation and drive to reach client goals.
You will also have access to cars for travel, an incentive scheme, laptop, mobile phone and the opportunity to purchase additional leave and salary sacrificing.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Occupation Rehabilitation
- Professional registration with AHPRA or ASORC (OT, Physio, Ex.Phys, RC)
- A current, or ability to hold a Working With Children Check
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
No Similar Jobs Found.