Exercise Physiologist JOB DESCRIPTION
Aspen Corporate Health (ACH), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aspen Medical focused on providing occupational health and wellbeing programs to clients in the Government and private sectors is seeking qualified Exercise Physiologists to join our team across Sydney NSW on a casual basis. You will be treating high profile private and government patients in a corporate capacity, by conducting health assessments, injury prevention, rehabilitation and clinic services. You will also conduct functional assessments for pre-employment medicals, periodic medicals and fitness for duty assessments.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- facilitating positive health outcomes to onsite personnel at the project site
- collaborating with the Senior Clinician to achieve Project Goals and deliverables
- maintaining a positive working relationship between Aspen Corporate Health and Key stakeholders
- providing accurate and timely reporting to ensure project key performance indicators are being met.
Experience, Qualifications and Documentation Required
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise Physiology)
- current Exercise and Sports Science Australia accreditation
- a minimum of two years relevant experience
- strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- highly developed written and oral communication
- the ability to provide a high level of customer service
- the ability to analyse problems to determine practical solutions
- comfortability working autonomously
- experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- C Class Drivers Licence.
- experience in Occupational Health
- access to a vehicle suitable for travelling to and from a client site.
We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from diverse cultural backgrounds. We are a veteran-owned business and we encourage ADF veterans with appropriate skills and experience to apply.
Aspen Medical is a global provider of innovative healthcare solutions across a diverse range of clients in government, non-government organisations (NGOs) and the private sector. We are a world leader in the delivery of healthcare solutions in any setting, particularly those that are remote, challenging or under-resourced. We are the only commercial organisation in the world certified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an Emergency Medical Team for infectious disease outbreaks, and through our focus on Social Purpose, we believe passionately in using business as a force for good in everything we do.
- Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist
- Posted By: Mindscape Psychology and Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Allied Health Positions Available: Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist Who we are Mindscape ...
- Exercise Physiologist
- Posted By: Aspen Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-07-14
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Aspen Corporate Health (ACH), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aspen Medical focused on providing occupa...