Kieser is an integrated Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Strength & Conditioning Clinic. We are committed to delivering the highest standard of care in the industry to all our clients through science/ evidence-based methods. We rely on our highly trained multidisciplinary team working together to achieve the best outcome. Our clinical team is made up of Physios, Exercise Physiologists and Exercise Scientists.
About the Role:
- Part-time (3 days a week) - Opportunity to build caseload and progress to full time
- Opportunity to facilitate and develop our class exercise program/s
- Work collaboratively within our allied health team to ensure gold standard care and great client outcomes
- Share our passion for engaging with our community through Golf Days, Running festivals & presentations/community stalls
- Provide evidence-based rehabilitation as part of a team that are looking to change the landscape of exercise physiology in the allied health community
- This role will have a focus on assisting those with chronic conditions and long-term health management (Including but not limited to Osteoporosis, Type 2 Diabetes, Cardiac rehab, Cancer rehab, Falls Prevention)
- Free Kieser training membership for yourself and one other person
- 20 days annual leave (FTE)
- 10 days personal/carers leave (FTE)
- Paid parental leave
- Access to our Wellbeing Program with a contribution of up to $200 each year towards supporting your wellbeing
- $1500 PD allowance to be used on external courses each year
- 1 day of Kieser recharge leave and a half-day of birthday leave
- Competitive salary package with bonus structure to improve earning capacity based on performance
Why join the Kieser Mosman team:
- Work within a collaborative multidisciplinary team with an experience edge, offering varied learning opportunities
- Team first approach - strong emphasis on team culture and social events
- Diverse career progression opportunities as part of a rapidly growing company (leadership + training / development etc)
- Sharing our passion for working alongside local general practitioners, medical specialists and community leaders
The successful applicant will possess:
- Degree in Exercise Physiology
- Accredited membership with ESSA
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for patient outcomes
- A team player attitude. Engagement in our culture and team activities is a must
- Experienced clinicians preferred
- Exercise Physiologist
- Posted By: Coast Pilates & Exercise Physiology
- Posted Date: 2022-07-29
- Location:Cheltenham VIC 3192
- Coast Pilates & Exercise Physiology in Cheltenham is looking for an Exercise Physiologist trained in...
- Exercise Physiologist - Cairns
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-07-12
- Location:cairns QLD 4870
- Part Time position available.Contract length: 12 monthsPractice Information:This practice is a mobile and in-clinic exercise physiology practice in Cairns QLD. Their new...
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Posted By: The Movement EP
- Posted Date: 2022-07-06
- Location:Leichhardt NSW 2040
- About us The Movement EP is a rapidly growing and established young company servicing the inner w...
- Part Time Exercise Physiologist - Lockyer Valley, ...
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-06-30
- Location:lockyer QLD 4344
- NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY however experience will be desirable.Position: 1x Part Time Exercise Physiologist (ESSA Accredited).Location: Lockyer Valley, Somerset and Ipswich...