Position Title: Accredited Exercise Physiology
(New graduates welcome)
Employer Pro Active Health –Pro Active Health Exercise Physiologist
Application Closing Date: 19th August 2022
Job Start Date: Flexible, August 2022 (Post accreditation through ESSA)
Relocation Packages available
Annual income $70,000- $85,000
Work Type: Full time
Job Description the Company:
Looking for a sea change then this is the role for you. With up to $2,000 relocation package available.
Working with an established case load with the option for flexible work days and hours throughout the week. Extensive development and job progressions available for motivated individuals seeking to become managers and area managers. There are pathways to become an owner of a clinic for those looking further growth.
Our day to day is spent in physical rehabilitation and chronic disease management in both clinical and gym-based settings. We deliver a wide range of practice from: individual rehabilitation sessions, NDIS, TAC, Work Ready, chronic disease management, rehabilitating defence force veterans and strength and conditioning for everyday healthy people.
Sessions are performed one on one with clients as well as through Telehealth.
If you have a true passion for health, fitness, training, and nutrition + a keen interest in helping see real change to people’s daily fitness journey then we WANT YOU!
The successful applicant must have or be eligible to apply for ESSA accreditation and for a Medicare provider number in addition to professional indemnity insurance, current first aid and CPR.
Proactive new graduates are encouraged to apply as extensive training is provided. As well as assistance with ESSA Accreditation if required.
The successful applicant will need:
Exceptional skills in exercise prescription
Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients, co-workers & other health professionals
Ability to organise daily tasks
A fun & outgoing personalityCommitment & motivation
Passion for on going learning and progression
ESSA Accreditation (Or able to apply for Accreditation)
Current First Aid & CPR
Drivers license & reliable car
Microsoft Office & reporting skills
Key responsibilities include:
Ability to work independently and unsupervised
Assessing & ongoing monitoring of clients
Working individually & with groups of clients
Communicating & reporting to other health and medical professionals
Health education and promotion for patients
Continuing professional development
Access to professional development resources
Varied case load
Fun, active work environment with great long term client base
Ability to design your own programs and treatment plans for patients and clientele
Opportunity and support to progress and develop your career in a progressive expanding company
- Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist- Longreac...
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:longreach QLD 4730
- Come for the life experience, stay for the lifestyle!Set yourself up for success throughout your careerJob Type: Permanent - Full TimeAfter Hours Requirements: ...
- FULL TIME EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST - SUNSHINE COAST
- Posted By: Full Circle Wellness
- Posted Date: 2022-08-03
- Location:Warana QLD 4575
- CURRENT VACANCIES POSITION: FULL TIME EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST - SUNSHINE COAST POSITION: ...
- Exercise Physiologist
- Posted By: PACE Health Management
- Posted Date: 2022-07-29
- Location:Mornington VIC 3931
- PACE Health Management is seeking an ideal candidate to join our team as a receptionist. The ideal c...
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Posted By: Sunshine Coast Rehabilitation and Exercise Physiology
- Posted Date: 2022-07-29
- Location:Kuluin QLD 4558
- Sunshine Coast Rehabilitation and Exercise Physiology are on the search for a new team member! Our ...