Experienced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- : MAXVALE PHYSIOTHERAPY
- : 12-Jun-2020
- : Endeavour Hills VIC 3802
Are you seeking to move into the next phase of your physiotherapy career?
Or are you hitting a brick wall to move up to the next level of excellence in your physiotherapy knowledge and skills?
Are you seeking to work in a busy, evidence-based, and patient outcome driven team of like-minded physiotherapists?
Maxvale Physiotherapy is a leader in physiotherapy care and a learning institute for La Trobe University’s Physiotherapy undergrads and Masters students. We are well known to have strong clinical reasoning and evidence-based treatment techniques to achieve excellent patient outcome. We are located in Melbourne’s Southeast suburbs with Endeavour Hills, Glen Waverley and Murrumbeena as our main clinics.
We believe in bringing the best to our patients with a holistic approach to accessible treatment options of manual therapy, Hydrotherapy and Exercise Therapy (Clinical Pilates). We have our newly renovated consultation rooms, our very own private fully equipped Salt Chlorinated Hydrotherapy pool and well equipped Pilates Studio gymnasium.
Maxvale Physiotherapy is well regarded by the local GPs and local residents to be advanced in our clinical knowledge and excellence in our patient outcome and have a very strong network of referral sources.
The Maxvale Physiotherapy team is lead by one of the 12 Titled Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist in Melbourne as awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists, you will get a rare opportunities to work and be mentored alongside a Specialist MSK physiotherapist.
The organisation believe in excellence in all their team members and strive to provide a dynamic and fun working environment with friendly and strong staff support. We value learning and growth for all our team members. Everyone will progress together.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team as a Full-time physiotherapist.
This position is ideal for a physiotherapist who seeks to further improve their clinical reasoning skills and achieve the next level of physiotherapy skills and knowledge. Post graduate or Masters qualification is desirable but not absolutely essential. Recent graduates will be considered if you have a strong sense of responsibility and insatiable thirst for learning.
Successful applicants will be having a wide variety and diversity of caseload range:
The caseload will be predominantly neck and spinal musculoskeletal injuries or conditions. You may have an opportunity to work with sporting injuries, adolescence injury management and prevention, stroke and neurological conditions, falls prevention and rehabilitation, chronic pain / disease management (under the Chronic disease team management- Medicare Care Plan), functional activity restoration, managing work related injuries, traffic accident related injuries and post operative care.What will increase your chance to be selected to join our team:
- Current FULL Physiotherapy registration with AHPRA
- Permanent Residence Visa (PR) or Australian Citizen
- Self motivating team player
- Life-long learning attitude
- Enthusiastic, Responsible, Reliable.
- Good clinical reasoning, and manual therapy skills are desirable but not essential.
- Clinical Pilates experience
- Hydrotherapy experience
- Excellent communication and skills in holistic management of clients.
- Display a pleasant and professional work ethics.
- Busy clinical caseload with an exposure to different clinical settings.
- Regular in-house manual skills and clinical reasoning master class and clinical case observation and discussion.
- Rare opportunity to learn and be mentored under Dr Max Lim (FACP) Titled Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists, and APA titled MSK and Sports Physiotherapists.
- Strong clinical support with regular mentoring and discussion with Specialist and or Senior Physiotherapists.
- Excellent Pilates/ Gym and Hydrotherapy pool facilities to rehabilitate
- Competitive and attractive remuneration packages (depending on level of experience)
- Flexible working hours and days available.
- New graduates clinical reasoning and skill base program available.
- The Successful applicant with have an excellent promising future with continual learning and growth as a Physiotherapist and an opportunity to become senior physiotherapist role with attractive packages and opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time / part time contractor
No Similar Jobs Found.