FT Musc/Sports Physio - Equip Pilates experience an advantage.
- : Squareone Physio
- : 31-Aug-2020
- : Mosman NSW 2088
Join a Winning Team. Seeking our next awesome team member at SquareOne Physio – MOSMAN/BALGOWLAH, Sydney
Want to work with leaders in the field in one of Sydney’s top practices? Are You the Motivated, Dynamic and Passionate Private Practitioner We Are Looking For?
SquareOne Physio seeks a friendly, energetic, reliable and passionate Physiotherapist with an interest in Pilates to join us.
We are expanding our Mosman location into a newer and bigger space and are looking for more team members to look after our community. This brand new purpose built space will house our pilates and rehab sessions and make room for a bigger strength and conditioning and rehab gym and a new running program.
You are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Perhaps you just aren’t feeling fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to find out how:
- You’ll be our future SquareOne Physio and take pride in your Physio career.
- You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team.
- You’ll also love your job and enjoy having a laugh.
- You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver more.
We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun, friendly, supportive and high performing environment. With over 12 years of history we continue to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. We have a fabulous Physio team of 22 including 6 APA Titled Physio's.
We have an excellent "team first" and “performance” culture. We deliver contemporary sports/musc/women’s health/exercise Physiotherapy to our fabulous local patients and look after several sporting teams within our local communities. We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
Our philosophy is to address patients presenting problems with the most up to date evidence-based treatment methods, identify and remove their contributing factors and then deliver exercise-based programs that will make them stronger, more resilient and less prone to injury in the future.
We are looking for a Physio who has an interest in Pilates based rehab. We have a large Clinical Pilates program with over 90 equipment classes which have our clients completing individual programs in a small group environment (max 3). We have both a Polestar Educator and two Polestar Mentors as part of our Pilates team to help you learn more about Pilates informed exercise and mentor this important rehab skill. Our Pilates programs incorporate rehab exercise and strength and conditioning components as part of maximising our patients outcomes.
- Min 3 -5 years experience private practice
- AHPRA and APA Registration
- Strong clinical reasoning and physiotherapy knowledge
- Willingness to continue to expand your clinical skills and knowledge base
- Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
- Be passionate about life long optimal health
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Have a proactive approach, be hardworking, and strive for excellence
- Have an interest in Pilates based rehab
Equipment Pilates (Polestar or APPI) skills highly advantageous.
Training can be provided for the right applicant in these areas.
On offer is:
- Full time or Part-time Positions at our Mosman and Balgowlah clinics.
- A rewarding job in established Physiotherapy practices that continue to grow based on our strong focus on high levels of clinical knowledge and great customer service
- Motivated clientele in affluent neighbourhoods with a predominantly private caseload.
- Brand new purpose-built facilities
- A great team who love achieving the best for themselves and their patients
- Contractual Salaried Package of $70 000- $130 000 – level dependant on experience.
- Comprehensive Career Pathway training program:
- Weekly team training
- Weekly mentoring 1:1 sessions
- SquareOne communication and Leadership training
- Personal development program for individual learning and 24-hour access to an online learning portal
- Access and coaching of SquareOne gold standard treatment frameworks
- External CPD financially supported and encouraged.
Start date: Sept 2020.
Opportunity for the right person to step into leadership roles within the practice especially within the areas of clinical excellence, Pilates and women’s health.
You must be:
Self motivated, friendly and well presented.
A great communicator and passionate about what you do
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential as a leader, we would love to meet you.
No Similar Jobs Found.