FT Occupational Therapist wanted in South Coast, NSW
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 08-Dec-2020
- : Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast NSW
Job title: FT Occupational Therapist wanted in South Coast, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: Generous salary package (based on Experience) + Allowances
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Our Client is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Company’s, currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join their multi-disciplinary team.
- Handle mixed caseload of paediatric and adolescent clients
- The paediatric role involves providing NDIS & Disability assessments and intervention and therapies, both in a clinic and a community/ home setting.
- The adult client-based role involves providing functional needs and capacity and wellbeing assessments, intervention and written reports.
- A generous salary package with Allowances
- Multi-disciplinary practice with Modern facilities, equipment and supportive team
- Career growth and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Current Drivers Licence and access to reliable transport
- Communicate with clients and build rapport.
- Ability to manage own case load
- New graduates are welcome to apply but must demonstrate solid clinical experience
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.