FT Paediatric Physiotherapist - Private Practice - Campbelltown
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 08-Dec-2020
- : Campbelltown NSW 2560
Job title: FT Paediatric Physiotherapist - Private Practice - Campbelltown
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $100K (Based on Experience)
Location: Campbelltown, NSW
- Yo u will work within a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, Speech Pathologists all under the one roof.
- They offer the highest level of evidence-based service through a combination of preventative Pilates and movement education, thorough diagnosis, early intervention and ongoing rehabilitation/management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This full time, permanent role provides a fantastic opportunity for a physiotherapist with a passion and desire to work in the disability space, wanting to work in a company that is making a real difference in people’s lives.
- Prepare thorough assessments, NDIS reports and care plans
- Provide effective pain management
- Effective time management skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- You will work in rehabilitation clinic which includes: Full start-of-the-art gym, Hydrotherapy pool with underwater treadmills.
- A generous base salary plus superannuation
- Support & mentoring by Experienced Physiotherapist
- Supported and encouraged CPD, with yearly allowance
- Brand new, modern state-of-the -art facilities.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree of Physiotherapy
- AHPRA General Registration
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in handling Paediatric caseload
- Driving Licence and access to reliable transport
- Valid police check
- New Graduates wth interest in working with Paediatrice caseload are welcome
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.