FT Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in Merrylands, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 03-Mar-2020
- : Merrylands NSW 2160
Job title: Full Time Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in Merrylands, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $70K to $85K (Depending on experience)
Location: Merrylands, NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist /OT to join a growing company to make the real difference to the life of seniors.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist /OT with the passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
- Assessments and Care plans
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention exercise groups
- Training staff
- Pain Management
- Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- General AHPRA registration
- Experience as an aged care or rehab physiotherapist
- Good Communication Skills
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population
- The desire for personal growth within the organization
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- An unrestricted Australian driver’s license and own car would be an advantage
An opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
- 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi.
No Similar Jobs Found.