FT / PT -Physiotherapist wanted in Perth, WA – Inpatients & Outpatients
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : Perth WA 6000
Job title: FT / PT -Physiotherapist wanted in Perth, WA – Inpatients & Outpatients
Role: Part Time / Full Time roles available
Location: Perth, WA
About The Client:
- Our client is located in Perth, WA and is seeking either full time / Part time Physiotherapist.
- Our client provides a diverse range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, Sports & Exercise Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Women’s Health and Continence Physiotherapy, sports medicine, Clinical exercise sessions, Podiatry, Shockwave Therapy, Pilates, Remedial Massage, Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy & Dry Needling, Pre and Post Natal Exercise & Remedial Massage.
About the Role:
- They provide a supportive environment, with quality facilities, to help enhance practice.
- They encourage Physiotherapists to make independent clinical decisions in a positive and professional work environment.
- This role would ideally suit someone with an interest in Splinting and Bracing.
- Excellent remuneration and conditions of employment.
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Professional Development Program.
- Large network of highly skilled practitioners.
- Competitive remuneration
- One-on-one mentoring
- Opportunities to scope and develop your career
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for confidential chat.
No Similar Jobs Found.