Full Time Exercise Physiologist wanted in Regional NSW
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 06-Aug-2020
- : Regional NSW
Job title: Ful Time Exercise Physiologist wanted in Regional NSW
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Salary: $60K to $90K (based on Experience)
Location: Regional NSW
About the Practice:
- Our client is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Company’s, with several locations across NSW.
- This is a challenging and exciting role for the right person, with lots of scope for development and diverse application of your professional skills and experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Due to growth of the business, they are seeking experienced Exercise Physiologist to work with their multi-disciplinary team in Batemans Bay:
- You will be working in a fully equipped state-of-the-art studio.
- This full-time role provides a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams.
- This is a challenging and varied position, which will optimise your current experience and allow you to expand your knowledge, and provides opportunities for professional development, being mentored and networking with other allied health professionals.
- Have the direct support and expertise of a much larger Allied Health Company behind you.
- A generous base salary + Superannuation.
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company.
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Recognised qualification as an Exercise Physiologist and certification with ESSA
- Eligible for registration for a Medicare Provider number
- Patience and ability to effectively communicate with clients and build rapport
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Current driver’s license
- New graduates are welcome to apply but must demonstrate solid clinical experience/knowledge.
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.