Full Time Female Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor needed in Frankston, VIC
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : Frankston VIC 3199
Job title: Full-time Female Physiotherapist / Clinical Pilates Instructor wanted in Frankston.
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: (Depending on Experience)
Location: Frankston, VIC
About The Company:
- Our Client is Australia's largest network of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health Practices.
- With approximately 200 allied health professionals and 26 practices spanning NSW, QLD, VIC and WA.
- They offer the highest standards of service, modern facilities, and personalised healthcare in convenient locations.
About the role:
Our client is seeking an experienced Female Physiotherapist / Clinical Pilates Instructor to join their friendly & professional team on a full time basis.
This role will see you step into existing caseload with an emphasis on real time ultrasound and Pilates based exercise rehabilitation.
The successful candidate will engage in:
- Small group reformer Pilates
- Mums and bubs Pilates
- Large group functional rehabilitation Hydrotherapy (small and large groups)
Work with referral sources including:
- Local sporting clubs (ranging from football to gymnastics
- Local surgeons
- Local council
- Surrounding gyms and personal trainers
Benefits and perks
- Benefits of base salary as well bonus scheme according to level of experience (pay structure flexible and open to discussion with successful candidate).
- Flexible rostering to suit your needs and facilitate work/life balance
- Direct access to a diverse range of health professionals nationally their team of integrated community healthcare.
- Supportive commercial and clinical mentoring including ongoing professional development provided by leaders in the field.
- A commitment from the business to help you attain the most out of your physiotherapy career
- Opportunity for career progression
Skills and experience
- Full AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance
- Ideally 2 yrs + experience.
- Previous experience in either Instructing Reformer Pilates classes, Pilates assessments or pre/post-natal physiotherapy.
- DMA pilates course level 1 or equivalent
- Training or experience in real time ultrasound assessment
- High levels of motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication skills and empathy towards clients
- Personal Indemnity insurance is reimbursed by the clinic
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.