Full time General Practitioner (GP) - Warwick
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 27-Oct-2019
- : Warwick QLD 4370
Warwick Based, full time Monday to Friday, no after hours or weekends
Generous remuneration offered
Close the Gap by contributing to the vision of this Aboriginal Medical Service
Are you looking for a challenge, to be rewarded and to make a difference locally towards 'closing the gap' for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples?
Our Practice is currently offering an exceptional and flexible package to join our amazing multi-disciplinary health team in Warwick, Queensland.
We are a Not-for-Profit, charitable organisation that provides health services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander community in and around Toowoomba and Warwick.
The core function of the AMS is to provide medical services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people delivered through two medical practices and many community programs. Covering the Darling Downs and Southern Downs regions including Goondiwindi, this position would be based in Warwick.
This GP position is critical to increasing access to medical services for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander families.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive remuneration (will be negotiated with the successful applicant)
- Flexible working arrangements;
- No After Hours or Weekends;
- A comprehensive supportive multi-disciplinary team including;
- Chronic Disease Nurses, Registered Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers, Midwives & Allied Health Professionals.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Current medical indemnity insurance;
- Interest in and understanding of issues that relate to the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander families;
- Knowledge of working with children and families through their antenatal and postnatal journeys;
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships;
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills, including the ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines and manage competing priorities within a small team environment.
- Vocationally registered (preferred)
The AMS is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner | Very Busy Clinic | 70% on ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-07
- Location:Cairns & Far North QLD
- AI technology for mole scans, skin cancer and pre-employment medicals can be privately billed to subsidise income