Full time General Practitioner (GP) - Warwick
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 27-Oct-2019
- : Warwick QLD 4370
Warwick Based, full time Monday to Friday, no after hours or weekends
Generous remuneration offered
Close the Gap by contributing to the vision of this Aboriginal Medical Service
Are you looking for a challenge, to be rewarded and to make a difference locally towards 'closing the gap' for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples?
Our Practice is currently offering an exceptional and flexible package to join our amazing multi-disciplinary health team in Warwick, Queensland.
We are a Not-for-Profit, charitable organisation that provides health services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander community in and around Toowoomba and Warwick.
The core function of the AMS is to provide medical services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people delivered through two medical practices and many community programs. Covering the Darling Downs and Southern Downs regions including Goondiwindi, this position would be based in Warwick.
This GP position is critical to increasing access to medical services for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander families.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive remuneration (will be negotiated with the successful applicant)
- Flexible working arrangements;
- No After Hours or Weekends;
- A comprehensive supportive multi-disciplinary team including;
- Chronic Disease Nurses, Registered Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers, Midwives & Allied Health Professionals.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Current medical indemnity insurance;
- Interest in and understanding of issues that relate to the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander families;
- Knowledge of working with children and families through their antenatal and postnatal journeys;
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships;
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills, including the ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines and manage competing priorities within a small team environment.
- Vocationally registered (preferred)
The AMS is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
No Similar Jobs Found.