Full time or Part time Dentist
ADG is urgently seeking highly competent dentists to join our established practices at the following locations in Western Australia:
- Golden Bay Dental Clinic – Golden Bay WA 6174
- My Affordable Dentist and Denture Clinic Mandurah – Mandurah WA 6210
- Silver Sands Family Dental Care – Mandurah WA 6210
- Opulent Dental – Falcon WA 6210
Build your dream dental career with us:
- Be supported by a team of dedicated, friendly oral health professionals
- Work in a practice that gives you the platform to do your best work
- Enjoy above-market compensation, commission & benefits
- Thrive in a company that truly understands your needs - after all, we’re founded and managed by dentists
- All set in an idyllic location to allow you to enjoy your best life
- Retainer salary package from $130,000 pa for fresh graduates
- Negotiable commission basis for dentist with at least 1 year experience
- Visa sponsorship can be provided
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a kindred spirit – a dentist who, like us, is committed to making a positive, lifelong impact on patients’ oral health.
- Available on a full time or part-time basis
- Competency across all aspects of general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry
- Preferably with solid experience - our doors are also open to all levels of experience including recent graduates
- Current Indemnity Insurance
- AHPRA registration
- Be eligible to practice in Australia
- Patient-centric interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional patient care focus
- A passion for lifelong learning - we highly value professional growth and fully support training and development
- A sense of community - we would love to have someone who will continue to build relationships with our existing large patient case
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
Each practice feels like a private practice but enjoys the support of a large organization.
Each dentist is empowered to use his or her best judgement, skills and talents to provide care to patients. We provide a support system through our Support Services to help each practice in the group to be able to focus only on providing care to help patients achieve a happy, healthy smile.
What we value
- We value the person... by creating a quality relationship through the best dental care we provide.
- We value commitment... by providing a lifetime of optimum oral health to our patients; building relationships based on mutual trust, excellent customer service, and the best patient care available.
- We value authenticity.... by only recommending treatments for our patients that we would have ourselves.
- We value being ethical... by seeing all our patients deserve to be treated honestly, fairly and with the utmost in personal integrity.
- We value responsibility... by adhering to the highest ADA guidelines to ensure safety; by only using the finest materials and laboratories.
- We value technology and innovation... by being current with continuing education and dental technology; we are constantly reinvesting in our education, facilities, and equipment.
Ready for a highly rewarding dental career in a positive environment? If you feel that you could make a contribution to our team, please send an email including your resume to adghrausdentalgroup.com or call Gilda Parreno at (+61) 08 6263 5964.
No Similar Jobs Found.