Full time paediatric speech pathologist 2020
- : Gotcha Talking
- : 29-Oct-2019
- : Gregory Hills NSW 2557
Gotcha Talking is a growing NDIS registered, private practice in the Macarthur area. We are both a mobile and clinic based service. We pride ourselves on working with preschools, schools and families within the community to help build a better understanding of the importance of communication. Gotcha Talking has a number of established relationships with schools within the local area.
We are looking for a speech therapist to join our team with a building caseload. The position will be commencing in mid-January 2020 with supervised hand over and a varied caseload. The desired candidate must have an outgoing personality, willingness to learn and a commitment to the profession.
Remuneration is above industry standard and will be determined based on experience and revised annually with bonuses available for a good work ethic. Professional development activities will also be arranged and are encouraged as part of your position. You will also be provided with a laptop and mobile phone.
The position also has the ability to include an adult caseload if so desired with a mix of clinic, home and school based services.
New graduates are welcome to apply and will be provided with supervision.
- Speech Pathology Australia membership with CPSP eligibility
- Working with Children's Check and National Police Check
- Access to own vehicle and current driver's licence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and families
- Willingness to work with a paediatric case load
- Ability to learn computer client management systems, Boardmaker, and Office based software.
Desired (but not necessary) criteria:
- At least one-two years experience working with a paediatric caseload
- Experience administering standardised assessments including CELF-5, CELF-P2 and PLS-5
- Experience using AAC
- Experience with a disability caseload
- Interested in school based therapy
Position to start mid-January 2020.
Please send your resume with a cover letter or call our office for more information. We look forward to receiving your application.
No Similar Jobs Found.