Full-time / Part- Time Psychologist wanted in South West of Sydney
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : South West & M5 Corridor NSW
Job title: Full-time / Part- Time Psychologist wanted in South West of Sydney
Location: South West of Sydney
Hours : 38 Hour a week
Salary: Depending on Experience
- Join a multi-disciplinary team that has over 30 years of combined experience.
- Flexible work arrangements .
- They are expanding to multiple locations so there is plenty of progression opportunities available into Clinic Manager or Practice Leader - Psychology.
- Regular KPI bonuses.
- Newly renovated modern offices.
- Work with clients dependent on your specialised area of interest.
- Paid relevant professional courses or conferences and Supervision provided.
About The Role:
Daily responsibilities include:
- Providing Clinical supervision and oversee the Psychologists in the day to day operations of the clinic.
- Managing a caseload of clients (70% caseload). That's 2 full days of non clinical work to develop our team and support our Psychologists and all they do!
- Help establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for the clinic and Psychology services across the organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology.
- Registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist.
- Drivers license, Police check and Working with Children check or ability to obtain before commencement
- Board Approved Supervisor (AHPRA)
- Supervision experience preferred but not essential - we have a great training and induction program!
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.