Physiotherapist (Physio) - Naracoorte
- : Naracoorte Physiotherapy Clinic
- : 06-Dec-2019
- : Naracoorte SA 5271
Naracoorte Physiotherapy Clinic is a private clinic run by a small team of very experienced therapists. The clinic with its modern open treatment areas and hydrotherapy pool is located next to the Naracoorte Hospital. The scope of work is immense and includes Inpatients, orthopaedic rehab, post natal care and outpatients, paediatrics, general musculoskeletal, sport & work injuries and much more in our private clinic.
Naracoorte is a large country town in the centre of the South East of South Australia, midway between Adelaide and Melbourne. We have a vibrant young community involved in many different sports and cultural events. The Coonawarra wine region is on our doorstep where you can enjoy wine tasting before taking in Penola’s vibrant art & food scene down the road. Then there’s the Limestone Coast with its pretty coastal towns such as Beachport & Robe, with their stunning long beaches to entice beach lovers and surfers.
Challenge yourself! This is your chance to move beyond the ‘safe’ city limits and experience a different lifestyle while exposing yourself to all facets of your chosen profession in a relaxed & nurturing setting. Find out what really interests you. Plenty of time to have a mini break in the city with our flexible work hours.
Have a look at our website: www.naracoortephysio.com & read what our previous SA grads have said & how this job propelled them into the positions they have now.
We have a vacancy from February/March 2020 for an enthusiastic physio ready to embrace every aspect of our profession. Join our clinic and get to work with an experienced team, great mentoring, flexibility of hours and commitment to ongoing professional development.
- 1 full time position for a physiotherapist with AHPRA registration
- Generous above award payments with the option of commission based payment
- Annual leave, sick leave and superannuation comply with Health Professionals & Support Services Award
- Eligible for relocation support package up to $5,000 (conditions apply) from RDWA
- 4 days paid study leave per annum
- Eligible to apply for $10,000/year professional development through RDWA Allied Health Workforce Scholarship program (completed by Dec 2020)
- Regular inservice program, weekly mentoring by experienced staff
- Huge variety of work available with scope to focus on your personal interests
- Interviews will be conducted in mid-December (unless filled earlier) for February/March start (negotiable)
No Similar Jobs Found.