Physiotherapist wanted near Bondi - 2 days a Week- Immediate start Available
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 22-Nov-2019
- : Bondi NSW 2026
Job title: Part Time Physiotherapist wanted near Bondi , NSW
Hours: 16 Hours (2 days a week)
Location: Near Bondi, NSW
About The Company:
- Our client is located near Bondi, NSW and is seeking a Part time Physiotherapist.
- Our Client delivers specialist aged care services to improve the quality of life of older Australians.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role would be within a Aged Care Facility, working as part of a small and supportive team of allied health professionals. Reporting to the Therapy Manager you will be responsible for:
- Pain Management and Assessments
- Providing Ongoing Interventions, Reviews and Referrals
- Hands on Therapy techniques
- Implementing Treatment Plans
- Provide personalized and group therapy sessions
- Understanding of ACFI Fundamentals desirable
- Appropriate qualifications enabling practice as the specified health professional.
- Registration with the applicable national or state body which enables practice as the specified health professional
- Client focused and a commitment to providing quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Sensitivity to the needs of ageing persons of different social and cultural backgrounds
- Well developed communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of people.
- Ability to produce clear, timely and concise documentation
- Well developed problem solving skills with the ability to work independently under broad guidelines
- National Police Clearance (NPC) certificate that does not preclude working with elderly clients
- Drivers licence
- New Graduates can also apply
- Membership with relevant professional associations
- Proven commitment to maintaining professional skills and knowledge
- Aged care experience
- Aged Care Funding Instrument experience
For more information please feel free to contact Pallvi at HealthcareLink.
No Similar Jobs Found.