Full-time / Part time Physiotherapist wanted near Beverly Hills, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : Beverly Hills NSW 2209
Job title: Full-time / Part time Physiotherapist wanted near Beverly Hills, NSW
Role: Full Time / Part Time role available.
Location: Near Beverly Hills, NSW
About the Role:
- Our client is located near Beverly Hills, NSW and is seeking either full time / Part Time Physiotherapist.
- You will be working in a well-established clinic.
- You will be required to travel within the Sydney Metropolitan area.
- You will be a confident communicator, as you’ll be expected to develop solid working relationships and partnerships with your colleagues, clients, their families and other health professionals.
- You’ll also be responsible for building and nurturing connections in the community on behalf of your clients.
- Willing to work with people with a disability.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Working with Children Check, or willingness to obtain upon joining.
- First Aid certificate, or willingness to obtain within 3 months of joining
- Driving Licence
- Valid police check
- Ability to work in Australia
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- A thorough understanding of the rights of people with a disability
- A commitment to making a difference in individuals’ lives
Benefits and perks
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Employee recognition program
- Ongoing mentoring and clinical support from a senior clinician
- Ongoing professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Interesting, varied and satisfying work
- Centre and community-based therapy sessions based on clinical need
- Client Services Team to schedule all appointments and liaise with clients
- Laptop and access to shared work vehicles
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for confidential chat.
No Similar Jobs Found.