Full-time/Part-time Physiotherapist wanted near Lismore, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : Lismore NSW 2480
- Full time position with all benefits including superannuation, annual leave and a generous base salary.
- Lot of support and opportunity for development.
- Excellent income opportunity
Job title: Full-time/Part-time Physiotherapist wanted near Lismore, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $80K (Depending on experience)
Location: 5 minutes drive from Lismore Heights, NSW
- Our client is located near Lismore Heights, NSW and is seeking either full time or part time Physiotherapist.
- They are a team of 25+ allied health professionals.
- You'll be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including aged care facilities, home visits, NDIS clients, workplace health and private practice in their clinic.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics.
- New Graduates can also apply
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilities, in clients home and in their clinic.
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Conducting Pre-employment medical assessments (they will train you) and return to work treatment programs for injured workers.
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts
Driving Licence and Car
Valid police check
Ability to work in Australia
Hold a physiotherapy degree
Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
Strong communication skills
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.