Full Time Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in Revesby, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 17-Jan-2020
- : Revesby NSW 2212
Job title: Full Time Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in Revesby, NSW for Aged Care.
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $70K to $85K (Depending on experience)
Location: Revesby, NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist to join a growing company to make the real difference to the life of seniors.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist with the passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
Assessments and Care plans
Exercise and equipment prescription
Falls prevention exercise groups
Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- General AHPRA registration
- Experience as an aged care or rehab physiotherapist
- Good Communication Skills
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population
- The desire for personal growth within the organization
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- An unrestricted Australian driver’s license and own car would be an advantage
An opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
- 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
No Similar Jobs Found.