Full Time Physiotherapist wanted in Drummoyne NSW + Base Salary $80k to $90K + Super + CPD
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 10-May-2019
- : Drummoyne NSW 2047
- Supportive work & team environment
- Excellent income opportunity
Job title: Physiotherapist needed in Drummoyne, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a Week
Salary: $80k to $90k (Depending on Experience) + Super+Bonus
Location: Drummoyne, NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to join a growing company to make the real difference to the life of seniors.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
- Pain Management & Assessments.
- Implementing Treatment Programs.
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention exercise groups
- Training staff
- Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader.
- Understanding of ACFI fundamentals desirable.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- General AHPRA registration.
- Current National Police Check.
- Australian Working Rights.
- Experience as an aged care or rehab physiotherapist
- Good Communication Skills
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population
- The desire for personal growth within the organization
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- An unrestricted Australian driver’s license and own car would be an advantage
An opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.