Full Time Physiotherapist wanted in Sutherland Shire, NSW - Private Practice
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 20-Feb-2020
- : Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire NSW
Job title: Full Time Physiotherapist wanted in Sutherland Shire, NSW
Role: Full Time
Location: Sutherland Shire, NSW
- Our client is located in Sutherland Shire, NSW and is seeking either full time Physiotherapist.
- Our client provides a diverse range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, Women’s Health and Continence Physiotherapy, sports medicine, exercise physiology, Shockwave Therapy, Pilates, Remedial Massage, Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy & Dry Needling.
About the Role:
- You will be working in a well-established Practice which have been providing services to the people of Sutherland Shire for last 25 years.
- The clinic not only caters for the needs of the sporting population but also people of all ages.
- The primary focus would be to provide the highest quality care to the patients by giving thorough assessment, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.
- Should have previous musculoskeletal private practice experience.
- Excellent remuneration and conditions of employment.
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Driving Licence and Car
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team.
- Strong communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Competitive remuneration
- One-on-one mentoring
- Ongoing professional clinical development
- Local sporting sponsorships
- Opportunities to scope and develop your career
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for confidential chat.
No Similar Jobs Found.