Gen Health - ADF Rehabilitation Consultant - Holtze
Generation Health have an unrelenting passion to deliver the best quality services, at the highest standards to improve lives. Delivering services across personal injury and occupational health, we focus on recovery and function to get you back to work and back to life whatever your age, stage or situation.
Partnering with BUPA to support the health and wellbeing of the people who defend Australia and its National interests – the Australian Defence Force - we’re looking for occupational therapists, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, psychologists, rehab counsellors, social workers and registered nurses to join our team of rehabilitation consultants in Holtze, Darwin.
In this role, you’ll be…
- Choosing either full-time or part-time work
- Evaluating the treatment and / or needs of Australian Defence Personnel who have suffered injury or trauma causing work incapacity
- Conducting assessments such as initial needs, workplace assessments, ergonomics and activities of daily living
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring rehabilitation plans to achieve a recovery at work
- Based in one location and collaborating with ADF internal Rehabilitation Case Managers, Doctors, Allied Health professionals and employers
Why read on?
- You’ll be part of one of Australia’s largest workplace injury prevention providers.
- You’ll help ADF personnel enjoy the health benefits of work, and support individuals and organisations achieve their potential.
- Generation Health are part of the APM group, offering you an exciting path of professional development into a network of national and international health brands.
When you join our team, we look forward to offering you:
PERMANENT ONGOING WORK
Join a growing organisation and enjoy having secure ongoing employment and the potential to move into other areas of the business.
CAREER PROGRESSION LIKE NO OTHER
Take the lead in your growth and development with opportunities for learning, coaching and mentoring. As part of the global APM Group your career progression can stretch as far as your imagination can take you.
Other great benefits include phone and laptop, discounted private health insurance and the opportunity to purchase extra leave and salary sacrifice.
Thinking about applying? Here's what we're looking for:
- Professional registration with AHPRA or ESSA or ASORC
- A variety of levels of experience from graduate to senior levels
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- Ability to apply clinical reasoning and think strategically about return-to-work outcomes
- Open to meeting ADF credentialling requirements incl. Police Check and pre-employment medical
READY TO JOIN?
Apply today to fast-track your application.
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
No Similar Jobs Found.