General and CT Radiographer
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 04-Oct-2019
- : CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs NSW
Our client is looking for a Radiographer with experience in general X-Ray and CT are invited to join their team. They provide a challenging, stimulating and supportive environment and place a large emphasis on quality patient care.
- Experience in General, OPG and CT essential.
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality medical imaging diagnostic examinations.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Good organisational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Intermediate knowledge of PACS/RIS systems.
- Experience with GE CT scanners.
- Experience with Cardiac CT Angiography (desired but not essential).
You Must Have:
- A recognised graduate qualification in diagnostic medical imaging.
- Current EPA registration
- Current AHPRA Registration.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Be highly motivated and have an enthusiastic attitude
Please send your re
No Similar Jobs Found.