General Dentist required
This unique position will see the successful Associate practitioner move into a very niche role within Canberra City Dentistry as well as the community. Our team pride themselves on productivity, thorough treatment planning, clinical accuracy whilst maintaining a Family Friendly Atmosphere.We would like to hear from you if you are:
• Competent in all aspects of general dentistry
• Comfortable treating all ages and demographics
• Understand the importance and benefits of treatment planning
• Enjoy the variety and extension offered by regional practice
• Focused on building a career based on work life balance
• Committed to becoming part of a community
• Happy to practice late trade hours and weekends**
It is Preferred that the successful applicant currently hold Registration with AHPRA, An ACT Radiation license for Intra & Extra Oral xrays, Have at least 2+ years post graduate experience in Australia or a comparable health care system and hold Permanent Residency or Citizenship in Australia.New Graduates are welcome to apply as we will over look the above required experienced for the right applicant.Generous commission structure available based on experience and certified skills!
Skills and experience
General and Cosmetic Dentistry, Preferably 2 yrs + exp . Graduates welcome to Apply !
No Similar Jobs Found.