General Practice Nurse (RN)
The Bennelong Medical Clinic is a family-focused General Practice in the heart of Gladesville. We are a family practice in the truest sense - providing healthcare to multiple generations of local families in a supportive, caring environment.
We are seeking a full-time practice nurse to join our energetic, forward-thinking General Practice. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong clinical skills, complimented by a focus on teamwork and collaboration with both clinical and administrative staff.
Our practice not only delivers strong health outcomes for patients but strives to provide a sense of community and belonging. We see the practice nurse as playing a key role in strengthening our team-based approach to patient care and making our patients feel welcomed and supported.
- Coordinating practice immunisation programs
- Maintenance of computerised recalls and reminders
- Chronic disease management (including the completion of Care Plans, EPCs and Health Assessments)
- ECG and Spirometry
- Infection Control and Cold Chain Management
- Assist with minor procedures and subsequent aftercare
- Health Promotion
- Available within practice opening hours Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm. No after hours required
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Immunisation providers certificate
- Experience as a General Practice Nurse highly favourable but not essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong leadership and demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as independently when required
- Reliable and sincere
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of Best Practice clinical software or similar highly favourable but not essential
- Possess a good command of English (both oral and written) and also great communication skills with all clinical and administration staff
No Similar Jobs Found.