General Practice Nurse
The Withcott Medical Centre is an QPA accredited practice. The practice comprises of 5 FTE GPs and three part time Registered nurses. We are a traditional family practice providing patient-focused care, we work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive continuous high-quality care.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse who is friendly, patient-focused and able to work as part of a team but who also shows exceptional work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
About this Role:
• permanent part time or full time - hours negotiable
• No after hours or weekend work
• Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience
• Triage of patients
• Assisting GP’s with procedures
• ECG & Spirometry
• Wound care
• Chronic disease management and care plans
• Health assessments
• Effective management of patient recall and reminder systems
• Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration and WWC clearance
• General Practice experience
• Current CPR Certificate
• Strong team ethos as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Covid vaccinations
• Knowledge of Best Practice software
• Previous vaccination experience
No Similar Jobs Found.