GENERAL PRACTITIONER - After Hours Healthcare - Central Coast
- : National Home Doctor
- : 21-Nov-2019
- : Gosford & Central Coast NSW
Are you looking for a flexible opportunity that fits around your clinic work, family or other commitments?
Working with us will give you the potential to be exposed to a wide range of interesting urgent care presentations including the option for future career and leadership development.
Why do General Practitioners work with us?
Each year, 13SICK – National Home Doctor provides urgent after hours’ medical care to more than a million patients around Australia. Many of those patients are babies or young children. Others are senior citizens or aged care residents. In the evenings, late at night, or on the weekends, our Doctors are on the road, bringing urgent medical care to patients suffering illness and injury.
As Australia’s largest and only national network of home visiting doctors, we have a diverse team of doctors who share our passion for quality care. Given our scale, we are uniquely placed to offer you the best support, lifestyle and opportunities for growth.
Flexibility to choose how you work
We offer you the flexibility to design your work so it fits around YOU! As a valued member of our team, you choose the way you work.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the full support of a national organisation with a structured and dedicated patient dispatch and triage coupled with the following;
- State of the art mobile technology allowing you to focus on patient care
- Ability to craft your roster how you see fit
- Fit your work around your current work/clinic, travel, family or other personal commitments
- Excellent earning potential
- Future career opportunities nationally
You are either a:
- Qualified GP Practitioner
- GP Registrar
- Or have PGY3 with ED and paediatrics experience.
See what’s next in your career, apply today!
No Similar Jobs Found.