General Practitioner - After Hours Healthcare - Launceston
- : National Home Doctor
- : 06-Jun-2020
- : Launceston TAS 7250
About our Company
13SICK, National Home Doctor is Australia’s largest network of home-visiting doctors. With over 30 years’ experience, we provide quality healthcare in the home on behalf of the patients regular GPs on weeknights, weekends and public holidays.
About the Role
As a National Home Doctor you will provide urgent episodic care to patients in the comfort of their homes or within Aged Care Facilities. Your care and clinical notes will assist the patient’s regular GP to maintain continuity of care, and critically help minimise ED presentations where appropriate.
- Multiple opportunities to commence ASAP
- Competitive income with high patient demand
- Operating Mon to Fri 6pm - 8am | Sat from 12pm | all day Sun & Public Holidays
- No follow up appointments
- Experience in ED and paediatrics
- Medical registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years experience in Australia
- As afterhours deputising is an area of need, doctors with medical registration restrictions are eligible to work with 13SICK in Metropolitan areas
- International doctors are required to have passed AMC/MCQ exam
- Provision of complete billing submissions/online claiming, paid twice monthly
- Access to user friendly mobile patient management technology
- Access to market leading pricing on medications, equipment and materials
How to Apply
Simply click APPLY NOW, submit your details and our team will get in touch.
No Similar Jobs Found.