General practitioner Brisbane
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 06-Aug-2019
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Mixed Billing practice
- Opportunity to work within a multifunctional practice
- Become a part of family company that is invested in their local area
This multifunctional medical Practice offer exceptional General Practitioners who are able to provide a unique set of services. The GP’s in this practice have dedicated themselves to their professional development and training. As a result the practice has been able to offer cutting edge medical technologies in the PRP area and also Skin cancer.
As a dedicated healthcare professional you will be responsible for providing well being solutions for patients who are experiencing the following medical issues:
- Refer patients to the required specialists for diagnosis
- Consult on chronic care cases
- Provide advice and suggestions with regard to care plans
- Preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments
- Assist with procedures such as skin cancer therapy
- Support and counselling with regards to the PNP and adolescence programs
You will need to have obtained the following to be successful:
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of surgery, or equivalent
- Current and valid AHPRA GENERAL/SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified or equivalent
If you are a GP working in a practice and you are looking for change, please contact Renay McMillan.
No Similar Jobs Found.