General Practitioner - Busy Practice in Melbourne, VIC - RLRP GP wanted
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 06-Aug-2019
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
VR General Practitioner: Melbourne
Established Client base
Full Nursing support
Allied Health support (including CDM)
Our client is a corporate practice health service that offers a variety of wellness solutions that include general practice, podiatry, dietetics, physiotherapy and psychology. They also offer mixed billing and bulk billing options for their patients conveniences. Located in a palatial area that is close to Melbourne you will be a valuable part of the GP team.
As an integral part of the team you will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Consult on chronic care cases
- Preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments,
- Refer patients to the required specialistsfor diagnosis.
- Provide advice and suggestions with regard to care plans
You will need to have obtained the following to be successful:
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of surgery, or equivalent
- Current and valid AHPRA GENERAL/SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified or equivalent
If you are a GP working in a practice and you are looking for a change, please contact Renay McMillan.
No Similar Jobs Found.