General Practitioner - Cooroy
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 29-Oct-2019
- : Cooroy QLD 4563
We are seeking a long term GP who is dedicated to providing quality health care to our community. This is an opportunity to practice quality medicine in a genuinely supportive, relaxed and friendly environment. The GP would be working alongside 6 experienced doctors and also be able to practice at an aged care facility. We are a long established and busy practice within a rapidly growing area of the Sunshine Coast. Mixed billing practice with the potential to earn a good income as we have a large patient base. We provide exceptional administrative and nursing support and have an experienced management team. The practice is spacious with naturally lit rooms and a dedicated surgical skin room and four-bed treatment room.
Cooroy is a vibrant community, located only ten minutes from Noosa beaches. You can enjoy the quiet country community while only being a short drive to beautiful Hastings Street in Noosa.
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner | Very Busy Clinic | 70% on ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-07
- Location:Cairns & Far North QLD
- AI technology for mole scans, skin cancer and pre-employment medicals can be privately billed to subsidise income