General Practitioner (DPA GP) Mackay DPA
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 18-Oct-2019
- : Mackay QLD 4740
This position is locaed in Mackay
- Mackay is a city in Queensland, on Australia's east coast. Off the coast is a section of the Great Barrier Reef. Closer to shore are the islands of St. Bees, with reefs, rainforest and koalas, and Keswick, rich in marine life. Mackay itself is known for its Harbour Beach, marina and Bluewater Lagoon, a city water park. Inland from Mackay, Eungella National Park is a habitat for rare frogs and platypus.
- Mackay is a regional city, had a population of 110,000. Mackay is only one and half hour flight from Brisbane, one and half hour drive from beautiful Airlie beach. Has lovely beaches and Mountains.
About the Practice:
- Group practice, located in a shopping centre, very Good existing patient base, also a lot of walk ins, very Good support, principle GP is GP supervisor and educator, has RACGP registrar.
- This practices boasts an experienced team of doctors whose professionalism is matched only by their friendly nature. The practice is a part of the local Mackay community. Whether you're a new patient or a returning patient, you can make your next appointment online today.
- General medical care
- Urgent Appointments for sick children
- Full skin cancer checks
- Immunisation - all ages
- Spirometry (lung function tests)
- Sleep Apnoea
- Iron Infusions
- Erectile Dysfunction
- STI Check ups
- Women's Health services including pap smears, breast checks & pregnancy testing
- Antenatal shared care/ newborn health checks/ Breast feeding advice
- Contraceptive advice
- STI check ups
- Mirena Insertions and removal
- Implanon insertions & removal
- Health Assessments all ages
- Weight Management and
- Body Scale Analysis
- Lifestyle/stress management
- Mental Health Plans
- Commercial and Private Driver license medicals
- Private Dive Medicals
- Insurance Medicals
- Chronic Disease management care plans
- Travel vaccines and advice
- Yellow Fever vaccines
- Minor Operations and Procedures
- Full and Partial toenail removals
- Cast application and removal
- Fracture management
- Sports and musculoskeletal medicine
After Hours requirements:
Part time or Full time, but also welcome any new or experienced GP.
For further information regarding this position please Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.