General Practitioner - Emerald
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 29-Oct-2019
- : Emerald QLD 4720
Emerald is located in Central Queensland with a population base of about 35,000 including surrounding townships. The town is one hour by flight from Brisbane and is well serviced by Qantas & Virgin Airways. It is three hours drive east to Rockhampton and four hours drive west to Longreach. Emerald has three large shopping centre's and lots of restaurants including Italian, Chinese, Indian, various fine dining restaurants and other cafes and eateries. There are six primary schools and three high schools. There is a large presence of sporting associations including Netball, Touch Football, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Roller Derby, Tennis, Squash, and plenty more. There are at least four very well equipped gyms in town.
We are wanting to recruit a General Practitioner. Exceptionally high earning potential of 400K+ is on offer for the right candidate. Fly in and out of Brisbane on a weekly basis is easily achievable. This is an expanding practice looking for dedicated GP's to capitalise on an existing patient base. Interest in Skin Cancer medicine and surgery is highly desirable. This practice is currently open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6.00pm, Saturday 9.00am to 1.00pm, and Sunday 10am to 2.00pm. There are no on call requirements. This practice is a high end General Practice with a strong focus on quality and patient centred care. This practice operates a high nursing staff to doctor ratio (currently three to one) to ensure they maintain attention to detail and deliver exceptional care. The practice is additionally supported by five admin staff, with full time IT support. Urgent referral basis is to the local hospital which operates a 24x7 Emergency Department. Non urgent referrals are to Rockhampton or Brisbane. The practice bulk bills children and offers concessional billing for DVA, Health Care card & Pension card holders. We are seeking GP's that hold AHPRA registration. We are though happy to consider IMG's requiring level one or two supervision. Accommodation, flight and car allowance negotiable depending on commitment to the practice and commitment to continual professional development.
This practice is a modern, newly refurbished, fully computerised practice with online booking facility. The facility comprises of three procedure rooms, five consulting rooms, nursing bay, reception and waiting room. The founding Practice Principal, is a FRACGP with four years of rural general practice experience with a special interest in skin cancer medicine and surgery. The practice currently has three full time equivalent GP's. The practice undertakes skin checks using advanced digital dermoscopy and removes skin cancers using simple closures to advanced skin grafts and flap procedures. They have introduced day light and conventional PDT therapy as a new service to the Central Highlands. No after hours work is required.
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner | Very Busy Clinic | 70% on ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-07
- Location:Cairns & Far North QLD
- AI technology for mole scans, skin cancer and pre-employment medicals can be privately billed to subsidise income