General Practitioner Full Time - Warwick
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 25-Oct-2019
- : Warwick QLD 4370
General Practitioner vacancy in Warwick, QLD now available
Excellent opportunity to work in a Family practice in a beautiful country town, only 1 hour drive from Toowoomba, QLD.
An accredited Medical Practice in Warwick is offering a great opportunity for an experienced General Practitioner. The candidate will preferably be Fellowed with either RACGP or ACRRM and there is the opportunity to supervise registrars if desired.
Near the junction of the Cunningham Highway and the New England Highway, Warwick is just 2 hours from Brisbane and 1 hour from Toowoomba, Australia's second largest inland city. The Condamine River meanders through the town of almost 16,000 residents. Historic Warwick - known for its roses, Jumpers and Jazz Festival and Rodeo - features some of Queensland's finest original sandstone buildings. The Southern Downs region is home to almost 36,000 people and has a strong agricultural foundation, with Warwick serving as a convenient service centre for the surrounding areas. Warwick is just 45 minutes to Stanthorpe, a premium food and wine destination.
The Practice offers a full range of health services, including men's and women's health, health screening, immunisations, assessment and management of chronic conditions, mental health assessments, skin checks and minor surgical procedures and Q Fever testing and vaccinations.
In this rewarding role, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness, based on evidence and guidelines, and meeting legislative requirements.
The Practice operates on mixed billings, and has implemented policies to ensure that patients have a clear expectation of how they will be treated in the clinic, and what is expected of them in return.
The Practice is seeking a candidate who:
- Provides excellent customer service
- Treat patients who may present with a variety of clinical conditions in a compassionate and caring manner
- Is able to work effectively in a small team and individually
The Practice offers:
- An appreciative and welcoming patient base
- Attractive surrounds with spacious consulting rooms
- A strong potential for growth
- A collaborative and harmonious working environment
The manager of this clinic is very hands on and staff at the practice are friendly and supportive. The clinic currently operates between 8.30am and 5.00pm on weekdays. The Practice has a handful of elderly patients who require home or residential aged care visits.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a caring practice which is dedicated to serving the local community. Apply today!
- DWS/DPA General Practitioner (VR GP) - Busy Practi...
- Posted By: Glenmore Park Mediclinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-13
- Location:Glenmore Park NSW 2745
- DPA/DWS Availability, quickly establish patient base, fantastic team, full Allied Health Services
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...