General Practitioner - Gladstone
- MM3 Region (Higher Bulk Billing Rebates)
- DPA approved
- Gladstone is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and only an hours flight away from Brisbane City.
This practice has a diverse mix of patients and treatments covering all aspects of General practice including:
- Primary Health Care/ Family medicine
- Occupational & Coal Board Medicals
- Vaccination Clinic including travel, yellow fever & COVID 19
- Skin Cancer checks and procedures with designated treatment rooms and onsite nurse assistance
- Operating Microscope used for vacuuming ears
- Audiometry Booth, Spirometry & Slit Lamp onsite
- 2x Molemax machines
- Pharmacy & Pathology onsite
Owned and operated by a husband and wife team who have lived and worked in Gladstone for over 20 years. They are an established practice that provides a supportive and experienced nursing & administrative team. A well equipped practice with a calm ambience and good sized GP rooms. Pharmacy & pathology onsite, radiology, allied health & visiting private specialists nearby.
You will benefit from the following:
30-40 daily patient average - five full time nurses plus one floating nurse for extra assistance. Full time Covid and flu vaccination clinic with qualified immunisation nurse Tuesday to Thursday clinic hours, no weekend work or after hours. Private billings - Negotiable minimum wage.
After Hours Requirements: No
Qualifications and Experience:
- Eligible to work as GP as per RACGP & AHPRA
- AHPRA and min 2 years medical work experience
- AHPRA and minimum of 2 years medical work experience
65% of gross billings or $150.00/ hour for the first 12 weeks whichever is greater
For more information on this position, please contact our team!
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
No Similar Jobs Found.