General Practitioner (GP) - 19ab exemption - Melbourne west - flexible hours
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 12-Dec-2019
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
- Practice has been operating for 25+ years
- Large loyal patient base.
- A GP will soon be moving on from the practice and they are seeking an additional doctor as soon as possible to pick up the patient base.
- It is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking at a practice with autonomy in patient care to join our team with full nursing support.
- They have a Psychologist, Dietitian , Exercise Physiologist, Podiatrist on site.
- Pathology on site.
- 70% of Billings for VR GP
- Initial retainer can be offered for first 3 months
- This is a modern medical clinic is fully computerised
- Pharmacies nearby
- DPA - 19ab exemption available
- Ideally located for residents of the following suburbs: Keilor, Keilor Downs, Keilor East, Sydenham, Taylors Hill, Hillside, Delahey, St Albans, Cairnlea, Caroline Springs, Sunbury, Rockbank, Sunshine, Footscray, and Melton.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified
- A good attitude to team work
No Similar Jobs Found.