General Practitioner (GP) Beautiful DPA location by the coast
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 27-Oct-2019
- : Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett QLD
An established Mixed Billing Medical Practice in Bundaberg is looking for a General Practitioner. Work days and hours are negotiable, and you will be offered a significant remuneration package.
The requirements for the job are:
- Registration as a General Practitioner in Australia;
- Recognised Medical degree
- VR registration.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practice (FRACGP).
This Medical Centre is located in a state of the art building and is a fast growing Practice. We are an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service. The Practice has a focus on positively influencing the lives of people in the community and goes by the motto: 'To transform the health and wellbeing of communities underpinned by a holistic service approach." The Practice has Aboriginal Health Worker and Registered Nurse support. There are no after-hours requirements. DWS status is available
Bundaberg is on the Coral Coast of Central QLD and below is a link to information on the region. The region covers more than 6,000 square kilometres and boasts diverse natural resources and facilities, reflected in its offshore, coastal, riverine, city, rural and protected environments. The area lays claim to the internationally renowned Southern Great Barrier Reef.
Bundaberg City is the provincial hub of this vibrant, unique region, and is centred on the picturesque Burnett River at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef. It is the commercial and service centre, as well as distribution point for the region. The Bundaberg region's notable features include equable climate, relaxed and inviting lifestyle, affordable living, modern shopping facilities, plentiful tourism destinations and diverse economic opportunities. Such factors, together with the friendliness of its residents, make this area a superb place to visit or reside in.
There are three major hospitals, public schools and colleges, and major campuses of CQ University and Institute of Technical and Further Education (TAFE). The city, serving a population of 100,000 people, is a vital regional business hub for Queensland, boasting excellent shopping, sporting, cultural and tourism facilities and has become a popular venue for the staging of conferences and major events. The city has an active business and professional community, who share their expertise and insight into building a strong and sustainable regional economy.
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner | Very Busy Clinic | 70% on ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-07
- Location:Cairns & Far North QLD
- AI technology for mole scans, skin cancer and pre-employment medicals can be privately billed to subsidise income