General Practitioner (GP) Cairns - Attractive Location & Pay
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 18-Oct-2019
- : Cairns QLD 4870
The practice is located in Cairns
- Cairns QLD, Beautiful, tropical North Queensland, Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest at your door step. Great schools both primary and secondary. Tafe and JCU University close at hand. 20 minutes out of Cairns is our beautiful beaches, Kuranda (town set in the rainforest) and one-hour north is Perfect Port Douglas. Laid back life style which is perfect for families and raising young children.
- The practice is located 10 minutes' drive from Cairns city. We are an expanding privately-owned bulk billing medical centre who pride themselves on professional service.
- We have a fabulous team of 5 reception staff, 6 Nurses and 4 doctors.
- One of our doctors is leaving to work rural but we have two full time positions available as we are extending our busy practice. GP & Diabetic plans, ATSI h/a, immunizations, Pap Smears and women's health, Cosmetic procedures, dressings, Excisions, Medicals, Skin cancer checks, Ultra sounds, INR's and closing the gap program are some of the services we provide. We also have two women's health nurses which our female patients love.
- We class ourselves as a family team and help each other as much as possible.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 6pm and Saturdays 8am to 3pm. Rosters vary depending on the requirements of the doctor.
After Hours requirements:
- Saturdays are a rotating roster for doctors.
- Each doctor is required to work one of four or five Saturdays with a day off during that week.
- We close public holidays.
- We are looking for two doctors to join and add to our wonderful team full time. Someone who is family and team orientated, hardworking and loves being a GP. Great with patients and team members, friendly and reliable.
For further information regarding this position please Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.