General Practitioner (GP) - Gladstone
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 05-Nov-2019
- : Gladstone QLD 4680
We are looking for a General Practitioner in Gladstone! State of the art facilities and mixed billing.
- Located approximately 500 kilometres north of Brisbane, Gladstone is the gateway to a land of excitement. Surrounding townships including Agnes Waters, 1770, Tannum Sands, Calliope and Miriam Vale, as well as being the link to the beautiful Heron Island and Lady Musgrave Island. Gladstone can offer you a wonderful diverse and exciting lifestyle!
About the Practice:
- This medical centre is a one stop shop for all your health and needs. Situated in the beautiful industrial city of Gladstone, we offer a diverse range of services incorporating both family health care, and industrial medicine.
- The medical centre is a mixed billing practice, with a high focus on quality patient care.
- The centre is state of art facility, based on a philosophy of delivering high quality, holistic care with all of your health needs under one roof.
- The local team of General Practitioners, Physiotherapists, Dietitian, Physiologist, Speech Pathologists, Podiatrists and visiting specialists are committed to providing the Gladstone community with a comprehensive and thorough service.
- Opening hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. After hours is negotiable
The ideal applicant must hold General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA. VR GP's subject to 19AB are welcome to apply.
Click Apply Now to apply.
No Similar Jobs Found.