General Practitioner(GP) - Gympie
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 06-Apr-2020
- : Gympie QLD 4570
Gympie is a town and a locality in the Gympie Region, Queensland, Australia. Located in the Wide Bay-Burnett district, Gympie is about 160 kilometres north of the state capital, Brisbane. Since the upgrade to the Bruce highway it is not far from the Sunshine Coast and daily commute is smooth.
A General Practitioner is needed to join this modern, recently built clinic in Gympie. They have a small sized and supportive team of three General Practitioners and full nursing support for lots of assistance including Care Plans. Their focus is on patient centred care and therefore have longer consultations and are a privately billed practice. They also offer after hours to the Gympie community on a Sunday.
A wide range of services is provided, including Women, Men & Children's Health, Travel Medicine & Chronic Diseases and soon more allied health and onsite Pathology will be offered. Expect an attractive remuneration package dependant on your skills and qualifications and a great team and location in Gympie's CBD with lots of foot traffic and cafe options, your own spacious and fully equipped consulting room and supportive practice management encouraging a new doctor to settle in. After hours on a Sunday if candidate would like is available from 9am to 2pm.
- Opportunity to join a busy and modern private billing practice
- After hours work if interested
- An attractive remuneration package
- Supportive and friendly team - great opportunity to settle in
- Vibrant & busy location in Gympie CBD
- Network of clinical and management support
- Allied services on site will be available shortly
- Modern facilities and decor
- Full nursing support.
Requirements for this role:
- AHPRA registration
If this sounds like the position for you please click apply now.
No Similar Jobs Found.